DriftSpec S197 Angle kit (COMPLETE KIT)
1400 1500 $1,400.00 - $1,500.00
The first of its kind.
The ultimate spindle and control arm package for drifting the S197 (05-14) Mustang. 60°+ Capable.
- 2" Drop
- Bolt on wheel bearing
- Optimized strut geometry
- Stock brake mounting location.
- Double shear ball joint (must have aftermarket Control Arms with rod end/ spherical bushing)
- Double shear tie rod (must have bumpsteer kit)
- Optimized steering geometry (Small ackerman, quick steer)
- Optimized scrub radius
- Reduced static camber
- Minimized camber gain through angle
- Minimum 2.5" over stock length
- Adjustable Length
- Rod end rear mount point that replaces the soft bushing
- All solid rod end connections, no bushings
- 60° of steering angle capable (depending on wheel size/offset)
Extended Tie Rods:
- Billet aluminum tie rod bodies
- PTFE lined rod ends
- Necessary when adding extended control arms