DriftSpec Spindle 79-93 Mustang [WITH S197 BRAKES]
The first of its kind.
The ultimate spindle for drifting or road racing for the Fox Chassis Mustang.
***Same capabilities as the standard DriftSpec spindle, but with the rotor mounts/offset of an S197, meaning you can use the larger 13" rotors with the sliding 2 piston, or the massive 14" rotors and 4 piston Brembos from the GT500.***
- S197 brake mounting locations
- 2" Drop
- 3" Roll center correction
- Bolt on wheel bearing
- Optimized strut geometry
- Double shear ball joint (must have aftermarket Control Arms with rod end/ spherical bushing)
- Double shear tie rod (must have bumpsteer kit)
- Optimized steering geometry (True ackerman, quick steer)
- Optimized scrub radius
- Reduced static camber
- Minimized camber gain through angle